Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Happy Failure

Hello Lovely People!

I'm afraid that I have some sad news.

Actually, who am I kidding? It's not really sad.

I'm stopping Alphabet soup. It's just too limiting. I have days when I'm like, "Oh! I really want to write about this!" And then I go to write and realize, "Crap, I can't because it doesn't start with the letter I'm on." So good bye alphabet soup. It was nice knowing you but you were just too demanding. I will leave you and your letterness to some other person.

But I'm not really that sad because now I can write about whatever the heck I want! And that's a nice feeling.

And I'm happy right now because I did pretty well at my voice recital today. I sang "I See the Light" from Tangled, which is a great song, but I'm just not in a lovely dovey place right now. So I may have been slightly freaking out about how on earth I was going to be able to pretend to sing to a guy and not want to, I dunno, strangle him.

But I did it! :D *Happy dance*

My singing teacher even came up afterwards and told me that she cried and thought my performance was one of the most emotionally moving ones of the day.

I swear I cried tears of relief on the car ride home. That or it was the nervous sweat that was running down my forehead.

Either way, I'm happy that's over and I did pretty well and now tomorrow, I'm going to start singing one of my own songs with my singing teacher!

Hope you amazing people have a great week and good luck to those finishing up final projects and starting exams! I'll talk to you all soon!

I think that there should be a unique sign off for the internet, because "talk to you soon" doesn't work. You're not actually talking. "Blog to you soon"? "Write you soon"? "Communicate through the written language soon"? I dunno, something. :P

Picture of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment