Monday, July 14, 2014

Enchanting Light.

Hello Lovelies!

This evening, I was struck by the desire to do some photoing. The lighting was wonderful and it was lovely out, so I grabbed my camera and went outside. All photos are SOOC.

Kay, well technically, this one isn't outside, but I liked it
so it got included in this batch of photos! Yay, for you
little rocking chair!

I'm not exactly sure what type of flower this is, but
we have them growing all over the backyard. Anyways,
I think they're really cute and the contrast between the
white flower and weathered wood was pretty. ^^
I really, really like the warm lighting in this picture.
However, I have no idea what flower this is.

Let's just assume that I have no idea what any of these
flowers are and stick with that. For some reason,
it reminds me of a fairy skirt. It's so feathery and light
looking. If that flower came in a skirt, I'd wear it.

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one! This one is a Day Lili. Go me.

I am NOT a fan of spiders, however, I love spiderwebs. 

I love the silvery thread and the intricate design so much.
It looks whimsical. 

Beside, we have this area called "The Quiet Garden". Really, it's nothing
but an overgrown shady spot with an iron... thing. Arch? However, the vines on the iron thing
 are pretty enough to make up for the mosquito apartment complex on the other side.

""

For some reason, I love this pot. I mean, the plant is cool too,
but the pot is just really interesting.

This one isn't outside either, but I think it's pretty. Therefore,
I'm including it!
I'm really enjoying my summer so far! I've been able to play a lot of guitar, do a ton of songwriting and I've mostly finished decorating my room! Yay me! My younger sister walked in and said, "Wow, I didn't know it was actually possible to have a Tumblr room."

And then, one of my best friends is coming to visit me next week and she's coming alllllll the way down from Quebec and I'm really looking forward to that.

Sigh, I love summer.

Song of the Day

Currently in love with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment