Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lucky

Hello Lovelies!

Do you ever realize how lucky you are to have people in your life? People who care about you and take time to talk to you and are interested in you? Over the past week or so, I've really started to realize it.

I have some pretty amazing friends.
I have friends who really make me smile, who can really brighten up any day just by having a conversation.
I have friends that I would trust with my life, who's advice I greatly value.
I have friends that I can argue and debate with, with the understanding that we're not taking personal shots, we just love playing the devil's advocate.

I have a great family.
My eleven year old brother came down this morning and the first thing he did was hug me. He's a dedicated 5SOS fan (props to me), a caring, sweet, sensitive guy who always is interested in what I'm doing.
My thirteen year old sister is probably the most down to Earth person I know. She likes to joke that she's a girl version of Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy, but she's so much more than that. We share the same sense of humour and have numerous inside jokes, she is insanely musically and creatively gifted and I love her to bits.
My fifteen year old sister is incredible. We fan girl over shows together, our conversations are truly unique and she always has a different perspective on situations that I never would have considered. No one ever believes that we're related. She's tall, blonde and tan with no freckles and I'm short, brunette, pale as a snowman with tons of freckles.
My mum is my cheerleader and my support system. I honestly cannot believe the amount of driving around she does every day, pretty much all day, just to support our interests. She teaches my two youngest siblings, she cooks meals for us everyday, and she unfailingly does it without complaining.
My dad is always interested in my life. He makes attempts to engage in my life and wants to know all about the "teen culture" (he read The Maze Runner on his flight to Charlotte). He's supports all my hobbies and passions, always helping me further them.

My music teachers are amazing too.
My songwriting/guitar teacher is one of the most amazing, inspirational people I know. He encourages me to run after my dreams and not give up when things get hard.
My singing teacher is so bubbly and helpful and laughs more than any other person I know.

And I'm so thankful for you guys. It is such a nice feeling to know that I can post whatever I want on here and you guys will be understanding, even if it doesn't make any sense.

So whether you are an internet person or someone I know in real life, thank you for being in my life.

Song/Video of the Day - Good Girls by 5SOS



Did anyone else go ballistic over this video?! It's probably one of my favourite songs from the album and it makes me so happy that we actually got a video that had something to do with it. Don't Stop anyone? ;)  So proud to be a Mikey girl right now. I feel like everyone who's been calling him ugly for years finally woke up. Mwuahahaha. >:)


1 comment:

  1. YES!! Omg that 5SOS video!! LOVEEE!!

    Haha anyway, thanks for this super positive post. I really do have to realise the amazing people in my life and sometimes I forget that. Thanks for the reminder xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete