Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Dictionary of Me

Hello Lovelies!

So it came to my attention today, that I say stuff. Yes, I say stuff. And often, people have no idea what I'm talking about what I say this stuff. Or, I'll say something so genius that people are like, "Woah, you're a genius." So for your benefit and mine, I've decided to create a list of some of the things I say that are either incredibly weird or incredibly genius or both. A Sarah Dictionary if you will.

Goofus

Meaning: Combination of doofus and goof.
Use: Affectionately when someone does something goofy and stupid. Often used around little brothers or dramatic friends. e.g. "You're such a goofus."

Shluppy (I don't think I can take credit for this one, but enough people have given my blank looks when I use it that I think it would be good to include it)

Meaning: Lazy, messy clothing or hair style or attitude

Use: On saturdays or sundays when you feel lazy or don't want to do anything. e.g. "Just let me change into my shluppy pants."


Poopazoids

Use: In frustration or disappointment.


Would you like it alphabetically or chronologically? 

Use: As a comeback, particularly when asked, "What did I ever do to you?"

Poo Sticks

Use: When frustrated, especially when doing poorly at Mario Kart.

Awesome Sauce

Use: When something is so awesome that just saying awesome is not enough. The sauce adds awesomeness. It's awesome sauce.

Confuzzled (Pretty sure this one isn't mine either)

Use: In absolute confusion. Particularly if there are fuzzy things involved.


Ooh! And, as I'm sure you've noticed, I changed the background and little icon picture last night. I was getting bored of it. I'm still not entirely certain about the little picture of me and if it matches the background alright. What do you guys think?

Quote of the Day
Dictionary: Opinion expressed as truth in alphabetical order. - John Ralston Saul




No comments:

Post a Comment